These terms and conditions shall take effect on 25 February 2021. They apply to all invoices sent out by Aidan Bizony or The Disability Diaries.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “you” shall mean the person(s) or entity referred to on the invoice.
- You can pay by Electronic Funds Transfer, PayPal, or cheques.
- If you are paying by bank transfer, please indicate the invoice number in the payment reference, and/or via email, and/or on the proof of payment.
- If paying by cheque, please write your name and invoice number on the back and post it to the address listed on the invoice.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that payment is received prior to the due date of the invoice. If you fail to take all reasonable steps to ensure payment is received prior to the due date, any payments received after the due date shall be considered late and may be subject to late fees, as detailed below.
- You are reasonable for any fees and/or costs associated with settling this invoice, including (but not limited to) any postage costs and any forex or conversion charges.
- Unless otherwise stated, all invoices are due 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Payment methods available for you to make payment are inserted on the invoice.
- If you have made an overpayment on any invoice, a credit note shall be issued.
- Unless you request otherwise in writing prior to the date of the next invoice, any credit notes you have available will be automatically applied to the invoice.
- There is a 5% late fee that will be applied per month or part month that the invoice is overdue.
- In the event any late fee(s) will be charged to you, a separate invoice shall be issued immediately setting out the amounts due as part of any late fees.